Particle Deposition Systems, PSL Deposition Systems
MODEL 2300 XP1
– Request a Quote
MODEL 2300 XP1 supports KLA-Tencor 6200 series, 6400 series, SP1-TBI, older TopCon, Hitachi and ADE Wafer Inspection Systems.
- Standard 80nm to 1um PSL and Particle Wafer Deposition, manual load for 150mm, 200mm, 300mm;
- Optional 50nm lower sensitivity, 2nd year warranty, Preventive Maintenance programs
NEW…Model 2300 NPT-1 – Request a Quote
MODEL 2300 NPT-1 supports all 200mm and 300mm Metrology applications to calibrate the size response curves of tools such as Tencor 6200 series, Tencor 6400 series, KLA-Tencor SP1 and SP2 tools, all recent KLA-Tencor wafer inspection systems, TopCon, Hitachi, AMAT surface scanning inspection systems (SSIS). The Nano Particle Technology systems provide Haze Residue free, true calibration sizes on PSL sphere and Process Particle Depositions. Email John Turner for more details of the NPT-1, “True Size Calibration ™ systems.
- Standard 20nm to 1um PSL and Particle Wafer Deposition
- Standard Manual wafer loading on PEEK wafer contact pins
- Optional 2nd year warranty, Preventive Maintenance programs
Model 2300 NPT-2 – Request a Quote
MODEL 2300 NPT-1 supports all 200mm and 300mm Metrology applications to calibrate the size response curves of tools such as KLA-Tencor SP1, SP2, and all recent KLA-Tencor wafer inspection systems, TopCon 300, 400, 5000, 6000, 7000 series, Hitachi, AMAT Wafer Inspection Systems. This system provides Haze Residue free, true calibration sizes on PSL sphere and Process Particle Depositions. Email John Turner for more details on the NPT-2, “TRUE SIZE CALIBRATION ™ systems. Significant software enhancements have replaced the previous 2300XP1 capabilities.
The NPT-2 incorporates a FOUP based, dual stage automatic wafer handling system, and can be set up for 300mm operation on both stages or 200mm Bridge applications on one stage and 300mm operations on the 2nd stage. Wafer contact is handled by edge grip with the automation system. Up to 50 spot depositions, full depositions or ring depositions can be deposited from 10 different size source bottles. The NPT-2 can handle both PSL Spheres as well as a variety of Process Particles such as Silicon Nitride, Silicon Oxide, Copper, Titanium Oxide, Tungsten, Tantalum; dialetrics, metals and PSL Spheres.
The NPT-2 does not require the operator to mix solutions, as the NPT-2 monitors the concentration, mixes solutions on the fly, and when new solutions are required, the 10 sources are all plug and play. The NPT-2 is designed to support both Metrology size response calibration, as well as producing quantities of particle wafer standards to challenge the cleaning efficiency of your WET Clean stations, and improve the cleaning efficiency of your WET Bench in support of processes with unacceptable particle yields. The NPT-2 is capable of providing a strong ROI, thus paying for itself in a short period of time. Significant software enhancements have replaced the previous 2300XP2 capabilities.
- 20nm to 1um PSL and Particle Wafer Deposition
- Optional 2nd year warranty, Preventive Maintenance programs
Details – Request a Quote
These high performance, particle deposition systems feature the most advanced particle atomization, electrostatic classification, and deposition technology for creating highly accurate PSL (polystyrene latex size standards for calibrating KLA-Tencor, Applied Materials, TopCon, Hitachi, and ADE wafer inspection systems.
They can also deposit mono-dispersed process particles on wafers to create WET Bench Particle Standards to challenge the cleaning efficiency of WET Clean benches.
Cleaning efficiency improvements of 3.0% to 10% are achievable for cleaning systems with these advanced particle deposition tools creating a superb ROI. Uniform sized process particles of SiO2, Al2O3, TiO2, Si3N4, Si, Ti, W, Ta, Cu, etc. can be deposited on wafers to provide particle on wafer adhesion so wafer cleaning tools can be realistically evaluated.
Both the 2300 XP1 and 2300 NPT-1 systems feature recipe control and automatic multi-spot and multi-size deposition.
Wafer loading and unloading is handled by manual wafer loading.
The 2300 NPT-2 features fully automatic operation in support of 200mm Bridge requirements and 300mm FOUP requirements. The NPT-2 is designed to support both Metrology Size Response calibration of Wafer inspection systems; as well as Wet Bench applications with hands-off, fully automatic operation.
NPT-1 and NPT-2 Features &Applications – Request a Quote
- High resolution, NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable DMA sizing and classification exceed the new SEMI Standards M52 and M53 protocol for PSL size accuracy and size distribution width.
- MSP is the 1st company to provide the new 65nm NIST SRM, as well as the traditional.1007nm, 269nm and 895nm NIST SRMs used for Size Calibration
- NPT, Nano Particle Calibration removes the background haze particles, which cause a significant size shift is traditional DMA based PSL depositions. MSP is the only company providing this new capability, TRUE SIZE CALIBRATION ™ to its customer base
- Advanced Differential Mobility Analyzer (DMA) technology featuring automatic temperature and pressure compensation for improved system stability and measurement accuracy.
- Calendar PM alerts to flat-panel display (FPD) to remind operator that maintenance is required.
- User-friendly recipe-controlled software
- Automatic deposition process provides multiple-spot deposition on one wafer, followed by self-clean and purge.
- Automatic nozzle positioning and wafer rotation allows a variety of deposition shapes to be created: multiple spot, ring-shaped, full-wafer deposition, and other custom-shapes.
- Automatic wafer handling provides fast, hands-free, computer handling for 200 mm and 300 mm wafers.
- CE Mark, SEMI S2, S8, S14 compliant, SEMI M52 And SEMI M53 Standards compliance
- Full Wafer Depositions, Spot and Ring Wafer Depositions at any location on the wafer.
- Ten Nano Particle Technology (NPT) sources for effective and rapid deposition of up to 50 different PSL sizes or process particle sizes
- High sensitivity permitting PSL sphere and process particle deposition from 20nm to 1um, or optionally
- Deposit process particle on wafers to provide realistic adhesion between particle and wafer surface for cleaning process development and cleaning system improvement to increase efficiency and through-put.
- Deposit PSL spheres on wafers to create calibration standards for KLA-Tencor, Applied Materials, TopCon, Hitachi, and ADE wafer inspection systems.
- Deposit PSL spheres and process particles on bare, film-layered, and patterned wafer to study influence of wafer surface, and particle refractive index on optical response of wafer inspection systems.