MEDICA-R and MEDICA-D 7/15 Systems
MEDICA-R and MEDICA-D (7/15) systems supply a constant flow of high purity water which is maintained by recirculation through ion exchange resins, UV, and an integral 0.2µm microfilter. It is an ideal choice for use with a single chemistry or immunoassay clinical analyzer.
- Provides compliant purified water suitable for a dissolved oxygen specification
- Low running and consumable costs
- Compact size makes it suitable to be installed under a bench or mounted on a wall
- Full service and validation support
Reliable and economical supply for low usage. When high purity water is required in low volumes for a single analyzer, the MEDICA® S/R range of systems offer an undemanding cost of ownership.
A compact, dedicated unit providing CLRW grade water, the MEDICA S/R systems are an ideal choice for use with a single chemistry or immunoassay clinical analyzer. Two models are available providing either 7 or 15 liters/hr, and facilitating an instantaneous demand of up to 1.8 liters/min from tap water feed.
- Delivers up to 1.8 liters per minute of CLRW standard water (formally CLSI Type 1 water)
Delivery Flow Rate, Maximum: L/min
Organic (TOC): ppb