Return and Refund Policy
If we determine that your Cleanroom Fogger has a material defect within 7 days of receipt, Applied Physics, at our discretion, will repair or replace the Cleanroom Fogger or module. Contact our customer service department at +1 (719) 428-4042 to request an RMA number. We will issue the RMA number and provide information on how to return your product for repair or replacement.
Any unopened product that is returned and not damaged in any way as determined by Applied Physics, Inc., will incur a 25% restock fee to your returned product. If damaged, the customer is responsible for payment of the full invoice.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the Customer.
- The product must be unopened, and in 100% resellable condition.
- The exterior of the package must be free from damage or markings of any kind.
- We must receive the returned item within 7 days of the original ship date.
Non-returnable, non-refundable products
The following consumable, ‘Made to Order’, ‘Made to Specification’ products are non-returnable:
- Consumable items, Polystyrene Latex Spheres are non-returnable
- Consumable items, Silica Particles are non-returnable
- Made to order, made to specification PSL Wafer Standards are non-returnable
- Made to order, made to specification Silica Wafer Standards are non-returnable
- Products built to a Customer Specification are non-returnable
- Any product that has been opened and or used, as determined by Applied Physics, Inc. is non-returnable