AP35 Ultrapure Portable Cleanroom Fogger generates ≈ 5.0 cu. meters fog per minute, ≈ 571 ml fog density per minute, ≈ 60 minutes operation, ≈ 20 - 30 feet visual fog with 2 fog outputs.
Ultrapure foggers are compared in fogger performance by determining Fog Density over time.
Nitrogen Fog Generator, Ultrapure, Clean Room Portable Fogger, 5 cubic meters ultrapure fog per minute
Ultrapure fogger - The AP35 LN2 fogger is used in clean rooms, sterile rooms and ISO suites providing visualization of airflow, flow patterns, dead spaces and turbulence. Nitrogen fog generators provide a high purity fog to support Pharmaceutical guidelines, USP 797 In-Situ Airflow Analysis, ISO 14644-3 Annex B7 guidelines and Federal Standards 209E in semiconductor clean rooms. It uses a modular design for simple operation and maintenance. A Nitrogen Fogger uses two sources to produce an ultra pure fog. The process combining the liquid nitrogen and DI water includes boiling the liquid nitrogen and DI water. As the LN2 and DI water boils, the vapor droplets are combined to form the highest purity of fog and highest fog density, which is not matched by any other type of fogger. UltraPure fog provides the greatest visible distance of the airflow turbulence, patterns. The ultrapure fog can easily describe how airflow is balanced in a sterile room or ISO suite. The nitrogen fog generator is sometimes referred to as a smoke machine by facility staff. In fact it does not produce smoke at all, which would be a particulate type of fog. The manner in which the nitrogen fogger produces fog causes DI Water and liquid nitrogen to boil in separate LN2 dewar. The DI water comes to high temperature forming a water vapor composed of vapor droplets less than 2 microns in diameter. Although DI water is quite clean, there is some remaining residue in the DI water. During the DI Water heating process, any remaining residue in the DI water gets attracted to the walls of the DI Water chamber, which is grounded. This helps to provide an ultra pure fog using a typical 16 Meg Ohm Distilled water or WFI water for injection. The water vapor droplets then pass over the Liquid Nitrogen Dewar, where the LN2 boils at room temperature. The resulting combination of water droplet and nitrogen droplet forms an ultrapure fog droplet at a nominal 2-3 micron diameter; which creates a very dense, low pressure, ultra pure fog. The high density of ultra pure fog droplets provides the best visualization of the airflow and turbulence, increases the distance at which one can see the airflow and it is the most pure form of fog that can be used in a cleanroom. An ultrapure, nitrogen fog generator creates a particle free, non-contaminating, high purity fog, leaving no residue behind as the ultra pure fog evaporates back to the air components that we breathe, nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen. The fog enters the airflow at very low pressure, thus it does not create a turbulence, making the UltraPure nitrogen fogger the best cleanroom fogger suitable for use in Class 1 - 100,000 clean rooms for airflow, turbulence visualization, flow balancing and contaminant transport studies around process tools. This ultra pure fog is typically used to support USP 797 In-Situ Airflow Analysis in Pharmaceutical sterile rooms, barrier isolators and ISO 1-9 suites.
Compare AP35, AP100 Ultrapure LN2 Fogger, CRF6 Cleanroom Fogger and CRF3 Cleanroom Fogger
The AP35 Ultrapure Fogger is used in smoke studies requiring higher volumes of ultrapure fog. No fog contamination and no clean room clean up is required after use. Operating instructions are emailed as a PDF manual.
Theory of Operation: Ultrapure fog generation using liquid nitrogen and DI water or WFI Water. Use of any other liquids or chemicals will void the warranty.
Direct operation or wireless remote control operation is provided.
- The AP35 produces higher volumes of ultrapure fog with a fog vapor diameter of 2-3 microns. AVOID USING IN IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, WATER SENSITIVE PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT.
- The LN2 fogger is intended for use on a flat surface. DO NOT OVERFILL OR TIP THE FOGGER DURING OPERATION.
Cleanroom Ultrapure Fogger Features
- Adjustable volume of ultrapure fog to visualize airflow and describe direction, velocity and patterns in airflow
- Modular design provides a simple design and easy operation
- Standard Direct Control, or remote control by wireless key fob to operate behind a closed wall or closed area
- Visualize unwanted gas emission locations and dead zones
- Testing with ISO 14644-3 ANNEX B7 airflow visualization
- Testing with Federal Standards 209E in semiconductor cleanrooms
- Testing with Pharmaceutical USP 797 Guidelines and airflow visualization
- Testing with NSF 49 National Safety Foundation for airflow visualization
- Testing with the USP 800 Hazardous Drug Compounding for airflow visualization
- Supports airflow visualization test for Semiconductor Semi-Standards Guidelines
- Track routes of unwanted air flow infiltration and air balance of clean rooms
- No particle contamination created, no particle contamination left behind, evaporating back to air we breathe
- No cleanup of any kind after fogging of airflow
- Superb 3D airflow modeling capabilities with high density fog, 533ml per minute converted to fog
- Very low fog exit pressure, no exit turbulence as fog enters airflow
- Compact, transportable, shipping case
- Standard fog stream output from 5 meter transparent fog hose
- For use in sterile rooms, medical rooms, ISO 1 to 9 suites and semiconductor clean rooms
- High density fog visualization provides the best airflow visualization of any fogger in the market
- Exhaust and ventilation studies around wafer handling systems
- Air balance studies in Pharmaceutical suites and clean rooms
Cleanroom Ultrapure Fogger Advantages - Request a Quote
- Highest fog density by converting 571 ml of liquid per minute to an ultrapure fog
- Greatest visible airflow distances of 20 to 30 feet
- Excellent volume of ultrapure fog at 5 cubic meters per minute
- Total volume of 375 cubic meters of ultrapure fog per operating cycle
- Fog operating time of about 70 minutes
- No contamination is created, no cleanup is required, no contamination to the process
- Adjustable fog volume and velocity to tune fog to your clean room dynamics
- Roller castors for easy movement over floor
- 80mm wide fog hose, 3.15"
- User Friendly display and touch pads or wireless remote control FOB
- Stainless steel contacts the LNG and DI Water for best purity of fog
- very low fog exit pressure that does not create a disturbance to airflow
- No metal contamination to fog using Stainless Steel water heater and LNG Dewar
- Optional High Contrast Light accessory to provide high contrast between visualized airflow and background
- Optional 350 mm Fog Nozzle accessory to spread standard fog stream out around equipement
- Optional Y Adaptor accessory to convert single fog output into two separate fogger hoses for two separate fog inputs to your clean room
- Optional T Adaptor accessory to convert single fog output into two Fog Curtain Wands to spread fog pattern out across wide area
- Optional Y Adaptor for 2 fog hose output from AP35
- Optional 1.3 Meter Fog Curtain Wand to spread fog stream out into a wide fog pattern
- Easy DI Water and LN2 (LNG) fill up
* Fog distance measured at 40% humidity and air velocity of 90fpm. Visual fog distance decreases as humidity decreases or as airflow velocity increases.
Which Smoke Generator Is Better For Smoke Studies?
* Use Hand Gloves and Face Shield when filling LN2
16 Meg ohm DI water is standard or WFI Water