The Portable Fogger, also known as the Fog Pistol, is used in industrial clean rooms to visualize airflow leaks and locate turbulence around door entries and in clean areas. The Fog Pistol is hand held and battery operated for use in industrial areas where airflow leaks need to be found. The portable fogger, uses a glycol liquid, triethylene alcohol, to produce a paper white fog, which travels 10-15 feet depending on airflow velocity. The LI battery is rechargeable in a typical 1 hour period. Spare batteries are available if there is a need to do longer periods of fogging. The Portable Fogger fits nicely into your hand for movement around the clean room area, barrier isolators and fume hoods.
Portable Fogger, Fog Pistol
– Miniaturized clean room fog generator in ‘pistol’ design
– Fog density of 1 ml / minute, typical 50-60 minute operation per fill up
– In silver/grey/blue anodized aluminum
– With fog velocity control, ‘zero momentum’, via sinter element
– 1 liter fluid, syringe refillable tank using CAS clear, DI-water with triethylene alcohol mixture
– 2 Removable Sinter elements, white
– 1 rechargeable battery, 15V/3200MAH, 48WH, CE Certified (Rechargeable in 60 Min.)
– 1 battery charger 115V / 230V, (about 60 minute charge cycle)
– 1 empty 60ml syringe, 60 ml for refilling fogger
– 1 empty syringe tank, 60 ml for refilling fogger) w/ connecting tube
– High and Low Fog Volume Switch
Shipped with Shipping Carry Case as shown above.
1) Transport case w/ foam inserts for Portable Fogger, 250 ml media bottle, 2 Sinter elements.
2) Rechargeable Battery, Optional Battery available
3) Fog Curtain Wand, 3 piece, Plug In, 558mm L x 10mm W (POM-C & Propylux), Sterilizable and Autoclavable
4) 1 Liter of Fog Liquid (about 75% DI Water +25% Triethylene Alcohol) for about 16 hours total operation
5) 1 empty 60ml syringe for refilling syringe tank; 1 empty syringe tank, 60 ml with connecting tube
6) Power Cable
7) Battery Charger, 115 VAC or 220 VAC
8) Fog Pistol, Portable Fogger with anodized aluminum case
Portable Fogger From Applied Physics Inc.