Anemomaster Professional Anemometer – Model 6036
The Anemomaster™ Professional is an excellent choice for most HVAC applications. Its accuracy rating is 3% m.v. which is equal to our competitor’s high end units. This professional anemometer comes standard with data logging for 1500 records, PC software so you can download and analyze data or prepare a report for a customer, and an articulating telescopic probe that makes it easy to measure at the proper 90-degree angle even for those tricky ceiling ducts.
The unit can also be programmed with several duct sizes and shapes (square, rectangular or round) and then give you volumetric flow rates for those ducts. The unit can be ordered with an optional sensor to measure pressure and analog output option.
The Anemomaster Anemometer Standard model is an affordable alternative for the contractor seeking an economical, but still highly accurate instrument. The articulating probe has been improved with enhanced durability. The modern design flexes easily and will last for many years. The telescoping feature of the probe makes it easy to take traverse measurements at ceiling ducts and other hard to reach places.
Features & Benefits
- Simultaneously measures and displays air velocity and air temperature.
- Telescopic articulating probe makes it easy to take measurements at ceiling ducts and other hard to reach places.
- Data-logging function with storage capacity of up to 1500 records, which allows users to work longer before pausing to upload data to a PC.
- Equipped with an automatic atmospheric pressure compensation function.
- USB connection, easy to upload to your PC or laptop.
- Highly Visible black-lit display.
- Make sure you order it with the OPTIONAL OSHA APPROVED Hands-Free Case.
- NIST TRACEABLE Calibration Certificate.
*Annual NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATIONS are performed at our facility in ANDOVER, NJ.
|Range||2 to 6000 FPM (0.01 to 30.0m/s)|
|Resolution||1 FPM (0.01 m/s)|
|Accuracy||+/- 3.0% of READING or 0.015 m/s|
|Range||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)|
|Accuracy||+/- 1°F (+/- 0.5 °C)|
|Range||-5 to 5 kPa|
|Range||-5 to 5 kPa|
|Accuracy||±3% of READING or ±0.01|
|Analog Output||DC 0 to 3V|
|Interface||USB / Printer|
|Datalogging||Stores up to 1500 measurement data|
|Power Supply||6 × AA Batteries or AC Adaptor (AC 100 to 240V , 50/60Hz)|
|Weight||1.1 lbs (500g)|
|Operating Environment||Main body: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C) with no condensation
Probe: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C) with no condensation
|Storage Environment||14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) with no condensation|
|What's Included||Meter, Operation manual, Carrying case, USB cable,
AA batteries, Data processing Software, NIST certificate
Probe Handling Instructions
Data Sheet - English
Data Sheet - Espanol
Application Note - Anemometer Selection Guide
Application Note - The Relationship Between Air Velocity, Temperature and Pressure
Software - Download
Software - Manual
- Portable Printer: Model DPU-S245
- Portable Printer Paper: Model TP-5RLPK
- Portable Printer Cable: Model 6000-31
- Hands-Free Case for Main Unit: Model 6000-61
- AC Adapter: Model 6113-02