Applied Physics Modulab Lab System HF W/out inlet pressure reg
The MODULAB High Flow water system is a modular, point-of-use polishing system which consistently provides high quality Type 1 water (up to 18. 2 M& omega; cm @ 25 C) with flow rates up to 14 lpm (3. 7 gpm) of pretreated water.
Offered in three configurations:
- Low TOC model
- Low bacteria model
- Low pyrogen model
The MODULAB High Flow system is a wall-mountable unit that requires a minimal footprint for installation. The MODULAB High Flow is delivered fully assembled and functionally tested. Cartridge will need to be purchased separately and should be installed after the system has been safely mounted.
LEGACY PART NUMBER
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High capacity, low TOC cartridges
- Flow rates up to 14 lpm
- Dual wavelength UV sterilization
- Wall mountable
- Up to 18.2 Megohm-cm water
- Choice of cartridge to fit your application
- Easy Sanitization
- Minimum Flow Rate: 2 lpm (0.5 gpm)
- Maximum Flow Rate: 14 lpm (3.7 gpm)
- Product Water Resistivity: Up to 18.2 Megω-cm @ 25 °C
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC): < 15 ppb *
- Heavy Metals: < 0.01 ppb
- Bacteria: < 10 cfu/ml **
- Endotoxin: < 0.05 EU/ml ***
* With Organic Removal Cartridge installed and RO (reverse osmosis) feed water.
** With Sub-micron filter installed as specified.
*** With UF (ultrafiltration) Filter Cartridge installed as specified.
Note: Specifications are based on a RO feed.
- Minimum Feed Pressure: 25 psig
- Maximum Feed Pressure: 60 psig
- Minimum Feed Temperature: 41 °F (5 °C)
- Maximum Feed Temperature: 86 °F (30 °C)
- Length: 43" (109 cm)
- Depth: 8.5" (22 cm)
- Height: 39" (100 cm)*
- UV Bulb Service Clearance: 6" (16 cm) Front
*Requires an additional 4" in height to allow changing of cartridges
- Low voltage service, single phase, 120VAC
- 15 AMP breaker required by code
FEED WATER REQUIREMENTS
- RO or DI feed water required